- Oklahoma Counselors
- Oklahoma Marriage & Family Therapists
Addiction Counselor CE’s distant learning courses are currently not available for continuing education credit for professional counselors as set forth by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, Professional Counselor Licensing.
10 credits may be distant learning courses.
20 credit hours per annual licensing period, 6/30 & 12/31 annually
10 CE credits in the licensing renewal period may be distant learning (online/homestudy) courses.
A minimum of three (3) clock hours of continuing education hours must be in counseling ethics and must be face to face.
Approved LPC Supervisors must complete a minimum of three (3) clock hours of continuing education in counseling supervision.
Board Contact Info
Oklahoma State Department of Health, Professional Counselor Licensing
Only the courses pre-approved are available to earn continuing education credits for members licensed by Oklahoma State Department of Health, Professional Counselor Licensing Board.
We do not yet offer courses to fulfill this requirement.
Earn Live CE Hours with Live Webinars Featuring Prominent Experts
CE Learning Systems also offers live webinars for counselors and marriage & family therapists in our new Make An Impact webinar series. Offered through our sister site, CE-Go.com, this series features some of the most well-known speakers in behavioral health today. Recent sessions include:
- Clinical Practice in the Age of Technology – Pamela Harmell, PhD
- Star Wars, Star Trek, and Harry Potter, Oh My! Helping Clients Heal Through Stories – Janina Scarlet, PhD
- Helping Clients Maintain Mental Health and Addictions Recovery Through the Storm: Catastrophes and Pandemics – Mark Sanders, LCSW, CADC
- COVID-19 Anxiety and Fear: Meeting the Challenges of a Growing Mental Health Pandemic Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) – John P. Forsyth, PhD
- ...and many more to come!
This was the best presentation I've seen in a very long time. The material was relevant and interesting, and was presented in a manner that made it feel immediately applicable to my work with clients. Loved it. Can't wait to buy the book! – SC, New York
Addiction Counselor CE Unlimited Distance CE members get 20% off all live webinars.